All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlus, it's been twenty-one days since Jade first kissed her mer-boy Luke and w - thing. Will Mom find the enchanted tidal pool that will allow her to become human? And why is Luke acting so weird? The SEAquel to Helene Boudreau's critically acclaimed Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings is as energetic and fresh as a salty sea breeze.
- Author BiographyHelene Boudreau never spotted a real mermaid while growing up on an island surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean but she believes mermaids are just as plausible as giant squid, flying fish, or electric eels. She now writes fiction and non-fiction for kids from her land-locked home in Ontario, Canada. www.heleneboudreau.com.
- Author(s)Helene Boudreau
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Weight168 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.