CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.42Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.21
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.54
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.70
About this product
- DescriptionExplore some of the world's most vibrant and flavourful food with this delicious collection of classic and contemporary Mexican dishes. From the traditional favourites, including Tortilla Rolls in Tomato Sauce, Chilli Bean Soup and Slow-cooked Pork, to invative new dishes such as Artichoke & Clam Soup and Fig Tarts.
- Author BiographyFiona Dunlop has been writing on travel, the arts and food since the late 1980s, indulging and fine-tuning a passion for culture worldwide. Born in Australia, she later moved with her family to London, UK. Childhood journeys by ship between the two hemispheres helped form an appetite for the colours, heat, humanity and dust of the tropics as well as a motivation to learn languages and communicate with the world. She is convinced that gastro-communication offers the most direct route into people's lives - food is the most universal language of all. Her other books include Real Tapas.
- Author(s)Fiona Dunlop
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date17/10/2015
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight424 g
- Width168 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.