All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the beaches of Baja and Cancun to the mountains of the Sierra Madre, Mexico has an incredible variety of vibrant flavours to offer. All of this rich culinary culture has inspired Benito's Hat's delicious burritos, tacos, soups and salads. Ben Fordham and Mexican chef Felipe have created a cookbook offering their favourite dishes from the restaurants, plus many more from Felipe's collection of authentic recipes. You'll find Starters; Soups & Salads; Main Dishes; Side Dishes; Salsas; Desserts; and Drinks. Mouth-watering recipes include guacamole with homemade corn tortilla chips, burritos with beef birria, pico de gallo and salsa brava, tacos with prawns and paprika, refried beans with chorizo, Mexican flan, margaritas and juices.
- Author BiographyFelipe Fuentes Cruz was born in Puebla, Mexico and has worked in the US, Spain and now London. While working in a Mexican restaurant in 2006, he met Ben Fordham, who had fallen in love with real Mexican food when he lived in Texas. They had the same dream of bringing great Mexican food to London and in 2008, Benito's Hat was born.
- Author(s)Ben Fordham,Felipe Fuentes Cruz
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note80 colour photographs
- Weight667 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition StatementUK edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.