All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionMom! Get Real...and Get Free! Are you tired of constantly trying - and failing - to be a perfect mom? Stop beating yourself up and let the truth about motherhood set you free! Real Moms debunks the good mom fallacies that have weighed you down by giving you some liberating real mom truths. This book punctures such mothering myths as: Good moms look good all the time; Good moms keep everybody happy; Good moms instinctively kw what their children need; Good moms take responsibility for how their children turn out; and, Good moms don't admit their feelings of guilt or anger or fear - because to admit those feelings might make them look like they are t good moms. Each chapter examines a myth and its corresponding reality, and ends with a how-to practical application, a Real Mom story, questions for reflection and discussion, and Real Mom quotes from Real mothers. Wouldn't you love to be free to accept your imperfections? Free t to feel guilty about your limitations? Free to ask for help, free to be real, free to grow? Freedom is in store for you - freedom to be the best mom you can be. This book will show you the way.
- Author BiographyCarol Kuykendall is director of special projects at MOPS International. She is the author of four books including Five-Star Families: Moving Yours from Good to Great; and the coauthor of five more, including Real Moms, What Every Child Needs, and Children Change a Marriage. A popular seminar and retreat speaker, Carol also writes for Guideposts and Daily Guideposts, and her articles have appeared in Reader's Digest and Parents magazines. She has been a guest on Focus on the Family and Family Life Today radio broadcasts. Carol and her husband Lynn have three children and three granddaughters. Carol and Lynn live in Boulder, Colorado. Carol Kuykendall es Vicepresidente de recursos educativos en MOPS, escritora y habladora. Y la escritora de muchos libros incluyendo. Loving and Letting Go ( Queriendo y Dejandolo Hir) y A Mother's Footprints of Faith ( Las Huellas de una Madre de Fe). Su articulo se ha publicado en numerosas revistas incluyendo Guideposts, Guia Diaria, y Digestion de Leedores. Ella vive en Boulder, Colorado. Elisa Morgan is president and CEO of MOPS International, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado. Her daily radio program, MomSense, is broadcast on more than 700 outlets nationwide. She is the author, editor, or coauthor of numerous books, including Twinkle, Naked Fruit; Mom, You Make a Difference! Mom's Devotional Bible; What Every Mom Needs; What Every Child Needs; and Real Moms. Elisa has two children, and a grandchild, and lives with her husband, Evan, in Centennial , Colorado. Elisa Morgan es presidente de MOPS Internacional, organizacion radicada en Denver, Colorado, su programa diario, Mom Sense es una emisora en mas de 700 . Ella es la escritora de Madre a Madre y Meditasiones para Madres. Editora de la Biblia Devosional para Madres y coescritora con Carol Kuykendall de Lo que Cada Nino Necesita, Lo que cada Madre Necesita, y Ninos Cambian un Matrimonio, y Hacer Espacio para Papa. Ella vive en Centennial, Colorado.
- Author(s)Carol Kuykendall,Elisa Morgan
- Date of Publication17/09/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight195 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.