Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology is a collection of writing exercises and poetry by a group of poets who met together to try these exercises in a virtual reality environment, Second Life. The subject and style of the work is t focused on the velty of this process-the virtual reality aspect-but rather on the sincere wish and group determination to use the writing process as part of the writers' inner essence work. Both the exercises and the poems collected here are artifacts of an art based on voyaging away from the ordinary and into more magical realms. The reader is invited t just to read the poems in the book but to try writing his or her own poems in this vein. The book is also illustrated with imaginative drawings created by writers collected in the anthology.
- Author BiographyGail Bering-Porter is an artist, graphic designer, puppet maker, costume designer, and writer. She is a former teacher and works with the Springfield Little Theatre, designing and creating specialty costumes for their stage productions. Gerald Porter is the vice president of academic affairs at Forest Institute. He previously served as dean of the School of Natural Health Arts and Sciences at Bastyr University and the School of Education at SUNY Cortland. They live in Springfield, Missouri.
- PublisherGateways Books & Tapes,US
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNevada City, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGateways Books & Tapes,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGail Bering-Porter,Gerald Porter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.