All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReal Project Management takes an in-depth look at the challenges we face in running projects in today's complex and global environment. In this groundbreaking work, leading specialist Peter Taylor examines issues such as the complexity of projects, the virtual nature of projects, executive sponsoring, benefits management and international dilemmas integral to completing a project or programme on time and within budget. Supported by the experiences of project managers around the world and relevant insights from a series of surveys commissioned by the author, with examples and case studies covering the strategies they are using to future-proof their projects, and tips to help you achieve and maintain success, Real Project Management will provide you with the tools you need to boost your skills portfolio and tackle head-on the challenges that projects and programmes present. These include: making effective use of new communication tools; managing projects with virtual teams; time management and how to do more with less; finding and connecting with effective project sponsors; connecting projects with business strategy; managing a multi-generational project team, and staying in control. Real Project Management is a fast-moving, practical read that will help the reader become a real project manager- and enjoy real project success.
- Author BiographyPeter Taylor is a popular keynote speaker around the world with more than 200 speaking engagements in the past three years, in over 20 countries. A member of the Project Management Institute and the Association for Project Management, he regularly runs workshops through the International Project Management Association, the Project Management Institute and many other project management communities around the world. He also acts as an independent consultant working with some of the major organizations in the world coaching executive sponsors, PMO leaders and project managers. Peter has over 25 years of experience in project management and is the author of Leading Successful PMOs and The Lazy Project Manager.
- Author(s)Peter Taylor
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.