All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is part of the Cracknell's Companion series of portable encyclopedias encompassing extracts from important statutory materials, concise summaries of the facts and judgments of decisions and a glossary of words and phrases. This title covers cases and statutes relevant to real property law. The cases are digests of many leading decisions and the statutes covered include: the Wills Act 1837; Settled Land Act 1925; Trustee Act 1925; Law of Property Act 1925; Land Registration Act 1925; Administration of Estates Act 1925; Married Women's Property Act 1964; Perpetuities and Accumulations Act 1964; Land Charges Act 1972; Rent Act 1977; Protection from Eviction Act 1977; Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984; Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1994; Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995; Trusts of Land and Appointment of trustees Act 1996; Family Law Act 1996; and the Housing Act 1996.
- Author(s)Kala Nathan
- PublisherHLT Publications
- Date of Publication30/09/2001
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCracknell's Companion S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Bailey Press
- Out-of-print date13/02/2007
- Content Noteglossary
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.