All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
About this product
- DescriptionReal Riding offers different ways to approach traditional and natural principles of horsemanship. The emphasis throughout is on employing empathy and understanding and looking at things from the horse's point of view. It sheds light on common misconceptions, difficulties and contradictions, and the pages are crammed with exercises, simple tricks and things to do that can make a real difference. Perry Wood aims to put harmony with horses within grasp of every rider and brings the art of riding into the 21st century.
- Author BiographyPerry Wood has spent a considerable number of years developing his unique approach to training horses and riders, blending the best of many sources, both traditional and cutting-edge. His philosophy is one of empathy and understanding towards the horse, lightness and communication, self-awareness in body and mind, classical principles, real results - and Real Riding. He has lived in Exmoor for the last twelve years, where he has bred and started young horses, run adult riding vacations and courses, and trained horses naturally and classically. He now teaches Real Riding at clinics in various locations, trains horses and riders, and coaches corporate executives in their leadership through intra-and inter-personal skills using horses to effect high-speed change.
- Author(s)Perry Wood
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2002
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationHaslemere
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKenilworth Press Ltd
- Content Noteglossary, index
- Weight628 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.