Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe science / faith debate rages on. Richard Dawkins and others yield to the temptation to imply that their opponents are men of straw. Yet many leading scientists have an active Christian faith. Here 18 scientists, all esteemed by their peers, tackle two questions: What difference their faith makes to their scientific practice; and what difference their science makes to their understanding of their faith. Each was free to describe their personal experiences, the ways they have dealt with problems, or to reflect on their life as Christians in a scientific world. Many of the writers describe how they had to face up to reinterpreting their understanding of God or the Bible; crucially, ne of them have had to compromise their beliefs because of their science. Contributors include: Francis Collins, Director, Human Geme Project Joan Centrella, Chief of the Gravitational Astrophysics Laboratory, NASA Denis Alexander, Director, Faraday Institute, Cambridge Alister McGrath, Professor of Theology, King's College London, and molecular biologist
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight318 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byR J Berry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.