Real Skinny: Appetite for Health's 101 Fat Habits & Slim Solutions by Julie Upton, Katherine Brooking (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.35+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, we make literally hundreds of choices about what to eat and drink and how to live, which have an impact on our health and, ultimately, our weight. When these habits are good, it's easy to keep weight in check. When they're bad, the number on our scales can creep upwards and upwards. If you're like most people, your habits could be in need of a tune-up. The 101 slim habits presented in THE REAL SKINNY by registered dieticians and founders of the popular website Appetite for Health are based on information they have culled from leading dieticians around the USA -i.e. this is a best of list, and these habits REALLY WORK! The authors tackle such topics as: * Friends and family can negatively impact your eating habits. This book shows you how to keep a meat-and-potato-loving man happy at the dinner table while slashing your calorie intake at the same time. * Do low-calorie or zero-calorie sodas and foods leave you feeling hungry for more? You'll learn ways to use some calorie-controlled foods to their advantage, while developing a life-long eating strategy that relies on great-tasting, wholesome foods, rather than manmade substitutes. * The way in which your kitchen is organised and the size of your dishes can affect your weight. Here, you'll find steps to downsize serving dishes and reorganise your refrigerator and larder to promote healthier choices at home. * It can be difficult to maintain healthy eating habits when you have a busy, on-the-go lifestyle. The authors' menu decoder will help you pick the best plates at the most common chain and ethnic restaurants. In THE REAL SKINNY Katherine Brooking and Julie Upton provide real-life, practical steps for you to kick your fat habits once and for all.
- Author Biography<b>Julie Upton</b>, MS, RD, CSSD has worked as a writer and editor of national women s magazines. As a representative of the American Dietetic Association, she was featured on major national for the national news programs and networks, including CNN, <i>ABC World News</i>, <i>Today</i>, and MTV, among many others. Co-author of the sports nutrition book, <i>Energy to Burn: The Ultimate Food and Nutrition Guide to Fuel Your Active Life</i>, she lives in the San Francisco Bay area.<b>Katherine Brooking, M.S., R.D., </b> has a master s degree in nutrition science from Columbia University. She is a frequent nutrition contributor to national morning shows including NBC s <i>Today</i>, CBS s <i>The Early Show</i>, and ABC s <i>Good Morning America Health</i>. As a writer covering health and wellness topics, Katherine has contributed to<i>SELF Magazine, Prevention, Woman s Day</i>and other leading news publications including<i>The Washington Post, Huffington Pos</i>t and<i>New York Daily News. </i>She divides her time between Miami Beach and New York City</p>
- Author(s)Julie Upton,Katherine Brooking
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- Weight281 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.