All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionImagine Twinkies, Doritos and Cheez-Its without the artificial colours and preservatives, full of wonderful flavours and nutrients from whole grains and natural sugars and easily made in your own kitchen. Lara Ferroni shows you how with this collection of 50 stalgic childhood treats that satisfy your junk food cravings, but without all the junk. For those with gluten sensitivity or who prefer vegan treats, many recipes offer suggestions as well.
- Author BiographyLara Ferroni is a food writer and photographer who lives in Portland, OR. She is also the author (and photographer) of Doughnuts, Simple and Delicious Recipes to Make at Home. You can find her work on Epicurious.com and Gourmet Live as well as in Imbibe Magazine, Edible Communities, and other Pacific Northwest magazines and numerous cookbooks. Visit her blog, laraferroni.com.
- Author(s)Lara Ferroni
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight454 g
- Width171 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.