Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.67
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.40
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Real Series moves to west Wales with a new volume focused on Tenby and its hinterland. Poet, past resident and frequent visitor Tony Curtis roams south Pembrokeshire, from the coastal resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot, west to the surfers of Stackpole and Barafundle and rth to the Landsker, the cultural boundary between English speaking south Pembs and the Welsh speaking rth. In keeping with the series Curtis view his area through the eyes of a local and as a visitor, digging into his own Pembrokeshire backstory - and deeper into is history but also observing keenly the Pembrokeshire of the new century.
- Author BiographyTony Curtis is the prize-winning author of dozen collections of poetry, and the editor of a variety of anthologies and academic books, including The Poetry of Pembrokeshire. He has written extensively about Pembrokeshire in his own poetry and written about a number of visual artists working there.
- Author(s)Tony Curtis
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleReal Series
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPeter Finch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.