All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe transformation towards EPCglobal networks requires technical equipment for capturing event data and IT systems to store and exchange them with supply chain participants. For the very first time, supply chain participants thus need to face the automatic exchange of event data with business partners. Data protection of sensitive business secrets is therefore the major aspect that needs to be clarified before companies will start to adopt EPCglobal networks. This book contributes to this proposition as follows: it defines the design of transparent real-time security extensions for EPCglobal networks based on in-memory techlogy. For that, it defines authentication protocols for devices with low computational resources, such as passive RFID tags, and evaluates their applicability. Furthermore, it outlines all steps for implementing history-based access control for EPCglobal software components, which enables a continuous control of access based on the real-time analysis of the complete query history and a fine-grained filtering of event data. The applicability of these invative data protection mechanisms is underlined by their exemplary integration in the FOSSTRAK architecture.
- Author BiographyMatthieu-P. Schapranow received the BS and MS degrees in software engineering from the Hasso Plattner Institute, Potsdam, Germany in 2006 and 2008, respectively, and successfully defended his PhD thesis in September 2012. Since June 2012 he is principal investigator of in-memory technology for life sciences at the chair of Professor Plattner at the Hasso Plattner Institute. Currently, he is a visiting scientist at the Charite - Universitatsmedizin Berlin at the institute of pathology.
- Author(s)Matthieu-P. Schapranow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/06/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleIn-Memory Data Management Research
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.