Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionA principal theme of the book is a plea for ' real venture capital', with the venture capitalist adding substantial value to companies and their founders through a wide kwledge of business, in contrast to the purely financial skills required in other sectors of the private equity field, such as leveraged buy-outs.
- Author BiographyRICHARD THOMPSON is a Cambridge science graduate who subsequently qualified in both chartered engineering and management consultancy. He has been the co-founder and chairman of several successful venture capital firms over a thirty year span and is still active in the sector. He has a wide experience of international business.
- Author(s)Richard Thompson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.