All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're a project manager, you need this guide to fill in the gaps in the PM can. The Project Management Institute's Body of Kwledge, fails to fully explain certain PM tools and how they work, among other failures. Real-World Project Management fills in those major gaps with irreverence, wit, and wisdom. For any kind of project you're managing, this book presents the high-quality tools and tactics you need to succeed.
- Author BiographyRichard Perrin, PMP, CSM, is Director for the Program and Project Management Consulting Practice at ASPE Technologies. He has more than thirty years of experience consulting to industries such as aerospace, energy, telecommunications, finance, retail, publishing, and healthcare.
- Author(s)Richard Perrin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.