Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing 30 chilling stories of real-life zombie encounters, this comprehensive and unsettling study draws upon traditions found throughout the world to dispel common depictions of zombies as lurching, flesh-eating automatons made popular by countless movies and books. This fascinating collection includes the stories of the Devil Baby of Bourbon Street, a monstrous creature complete with horns and tail that still lurks in the shadows of the Big Easy; Black Mama Courteaux and the great zombie war, involving hundreds of zombie soldiers battling for the supremacy of their queen; and the swamp child of Mama Cree, who still roams the bayous of Louisiana. In addition to the stories, a variety of zombie-related facts are explored, including ceremonies and initiations, zombies throughout history, sacred zombie and voodoo-related sites, and zombies and monsters of the Bible.
- Author BiographyBrad Steiger is the award-winning author of more than 100 books, including Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Houses ; Real Vampires, Night Stalkers, and Creatures from the Darkside ; and The Werewolf Book. He is a regular radio guest on the Allan Handelman Show, Coast to Coast, and Jeff Rense's Sightings. He lives in Forest City, Iowa.
- Author(s)Brad Steiger
- PublisherVisible Ink Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationCanton, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVisible Ink Press
- Content Note1
- Weight574 g
- Width183 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.