Real-time Programming: A Guide to 32-bit Embedded Development by Rick Grehan, Robert Moote, Ingo Cyliax (Mixed media product, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $84.42+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionReal-time embedded systems have rigid requirements and must conform to strict size, cost, weight, power, operation, and response-time specifications. They must be crash-proof and must operate under a wide range of conditions. Add to these requirements the ever-increasing competitive pressures to bring products to market faster and at a lower cost, and it is easy to see why building such systems is difficult. Real-time programmers must write software that meets unforgiving objectives under numerous constraints. Teaching you how is the goal of this book.Real-Time Programming is a comprehensive guide that *Covers 32-bit real-time embedded programming topics, including debugging, timers, interrupts, multitasking, serial I/O, TCP/IP networking, and ROMing an application *Explores implementing new techlogies, such as flash storage and Web-enabled applications *Emphasizes a practical, hands-on approach, drawing on code examples from real-world projects constructed during the course of the book *Provides complete coverage of the embedded development cycle, from design through implementation *Lets developers start building real-time embedded systems immediately using commercial, off-the-shelf hardware and software. No matter what hardware and software platforms you will ultimately use, this book lays the groundwork and gets you up-to-speed on the unique requirements of real-time embedded programming. 0201485400B04062001
- Author BiographyRick Grehan is a Software Engineer at Metrowerks, Inc., where he works in the Discover Products Group. Rick was formerly Senior Editor at Computer Design Magazine and Technical Editor and Lab Director at BYTE. Robert Moote is a cofounder of Phar Lap Software, Inc., and has more than twenty years of experience in the software industry. Robert has managed software development for PharLap, including the first two releases of Phar Lap's TNT Embedded ToolSuite. Ingo Cyliax is a Senior Hardware Engineer at Derivation Systems, Inc., a company specializing in formal synthesis. Ingo designs and implements embedded-systems-based products and prototypes. Ingo also writes the Realtime PC column for Circuit Cellar INK. 0201485400AB04062001
- Author(s)Ingo Cyliax,Rick Grehan,Robert Moote
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/12/1998
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noted.
- Weight1157 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.