All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- Description'Realise Your Inner Potential' is more than just a set of exercises -- it is a manual for living. Read this book, adopt its practices and discover a new life of spiritual success and lasting fulfilment. Consists of 7 initiations and over 40 practices for healing, meditation, yoga, psychic powers and good karma. Topics covered: How to change your karma for the better; Mantra -- the ancient science of sacred sound; Ways to send energy to others for healing, fulfilment and guidance; Techniques for personal magnetism; Power breathing for health, energy and heightened consciousness; How to find inner peace; The mighty inner power of kundalini; Developing the force of concentration; Mystic visualisations to expand your mind; Unleashing the power of intuition.
- Author BiographyDr. George King was one of the greatest spiritual masters of the 20th century. His remarkably down-to-earth explanations of spiritual concepts only possible because he had mastered the things he taught are immediate and timeless, the hallmark of the enlightened Adept. His other books include The Twelve Blessings, The Nine Freedoms and Contacts with the Gods from Space. Richard Lawrence has been a psychic and spiritual teacher for over 35 years. Well known as a writer and broadcaster, he was a columnist for The Observer and is the award-winning bestselling author of a dozen books translated into nine languages. His other titles include Gods, Guides and Guardian Angels, Prayer Energy and Unlock Your Psychic Powers.
- Author(s)Dr. George King,Richard Lawrence
- PublisherAetherius Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2004
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAetherius Press
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight588 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.