All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionRealism for the 21st Century is a collection of thirty essays from John Deely - a major figure in contemporary semiotics and an authority on scholastic realism and the works of Charles Sanders Peirce. The volume tracks Deely's development as a pragmatic realist, featuring his early essays on our relation to the world after Darwinism; crucial articles on logic, semiotics, and objectivity; overviews of philosophy after modernity; and, a new essay on 'purely objective reality'.
- Author BiographyJohn Deely holds the Rudman Chair in Thomistic Studies at the University of St. Thomas in Houston. Paul Cobley is a reader in communications at London Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)John Deely
- PublisherUniversity of Scranton Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- Place of PublicationScranton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Scranton Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byPaul Cobley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.