CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionImagine Your Own Home Business Did you kw that more than half of all U.S. businesses are either based out of or started in a home? Many entrepreneurs started multimillion-dollar businesses in their garage or on a kitchen table. This book is written for all of you who want to kw where to begin in your quest for starting your own business. The hardest part is getting started. This book will guide you through the steps, for t only finding your niche, but tips for becoming self-employed. Each business listed may have numerous specialties to choose from or there will be eugh information to come up with a new idea of your own. Most of these businesses can be started with a very small investment working part or full time. You can invest additional funds as your business grows. A broad collection of categories and many different businesses are listed. Specifics are given for each business. There are businesses listed for both those with computer experience to people who have computer skills. Categories of the many businesses listed in this book: Agency Consultant Telecommuting Home Office Freelance Mobile In the Home Home Workshop/Studio On an Acre or More Selling/Reselling Business specifics: Description of each business Skills needed Equipment needed Average income and how to increase Professional organizations Get started today! For more information on business resources, courses, books, equipment, supplies, and software that you may need for your new business, go to my websites: http: //www.pdsloss.com/ or http: //www.realistichomebusinesses.com/ I will list new information, new business ideas, and resources so check back there often.
- Author BiographyPat D. Sloss is a writer and a Biomedical Electrical Engineer with many years experience in Technical Writing, Grant/Proposal Writing, Research, Business Writing, Commercial/Aerospace Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Teaching, Oil & Gas Management, Greenhouse Nursery, and Ranching. She has written more than 30 books and manuals for commercial, medical, and aerospace companies. A diverse background comes from growing up on a large mountain cattle ranch in Gunnison, Colorado, working cattle, riding horses, and being able to fix things with baling wire. She left the high tech world behind to work for herself and has been involved in a number of successful businesses.
- Author(s)Pat D Sloss
- PublisherRealistic Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealistic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.