All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionReality Driven is a compendium of fascinating real life based mologues. This book fits right into the publics hunger for reality-based programming. It is because of the actors' demand for new, original, and exciting material that this book has been written. Each mologue is accompanied by a unique and accurate character description. Every mologue is written out twice, once with grammar and once without. Because most people do t speak in grammatically correct sentences, these mologues give the actor the opportunity to create each piece in their own manner without interference. Each individual mologue contains suggestions, to the actor, yet allows the freedom for individual direction. Female characters can be read by men, and vise versa. Books always say you need the author's permission to change a word, so I'm giving you my permission w. Some of these mologues are t pretty, they're in your face and n-apologetic, but then so is life.
- Author BiographyGavin Levy is an instructor at the American National Academy in Studio City. He has also worked alongside Paul Gleason at the Paul Gleason Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard. His first book: 112 Acting Games, was published by Meriwether in 2005. Meriwether also published his second book: Acting Games for Individual Performers. Levy is a native Londoner who came to the United States in 1999. He presently lives in Hollywood, California. He received his ALAM from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and is also a graduate of the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts. He has over eighteen years' theatre experience, including instructing, directing and writing. In London, he was involved with both the Impact Theatre Company and the Dragon Drama Theatre Company. He has written several plays including: A Day in the Life of Me and My Cup of Tea.
- Author(s)Gavin Levy
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.