All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn her second mom-lit adventure, author Debbie DiGiovanni chronicles the unpredictable life of an empty-nest mom named Stephy who finds her hands full when she becomes a production assistant for a television show. Through several twists of fate, her role with the Home Living Channel suddenly changes from behind-the-scenes to before-the camera as she becomes the central figure of a reality show about an average woman whose every move is documented by a camera crew. With an arrogant television executive and a personal staff who are further complicating her once-simple life, her challenges mount until a series of God-directed events bring a real reality check to the mayhem around her.
- Author BiographyDebbie DiGiovanni, after months of getting up in the morning bleary eyed before work to write, quit her job as a paralegal to pursue her dream. Having written two novels -- Concessions and Tight Squeeze -- Debbie can't imagine doing anything else. Debbie was born in Tokyo, Japan, but has spent most of her life in Southern California. Eleven years ago she and her family moved to Montana where her husband is now a youth director.
- Author(s)Debbie DiGiovanni
- PublisherHoward Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMotherhood Club
- Place of PublicationWest Monroe, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintHoward Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.