All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionA poorly designed system produces poor results. Problems with the public education system are reported every day in periodicals and books. Improving student achievement is too important a societal issue to continue stumbling along the same unending path of let's try this educational fad and then move to the next proposed solution. The uniqueness of this book is that the myths surrounding education and learning are exposed; it's like cleaning the lenses of your glasses so you can get a clear view of the world. Once myths are moved aside, reality can settle in, and a practical model for improving education can be developed.
- Author BiographyDr. Daniel Wentland is the author of Strategic Training: Putting Employees First and Organizational Performance in a Nutshell. His articles have been published in the Ivey Business Journal, Compensation and Benefits Review, and Education.
- Author(s)Daniel Wentland
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight163 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.