All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionToday's profound environmental dynamics render it increasingly difficult for firms to sustain business models with returns above the industry average. Business model invation aims to seize a new opportunity by crafting the right new business model. It offers firms a path back to high returns and profitable growth. However, risk aversion and organizational rigidities may immobilize established industry players. Martin Trapp employs an explorative multiple-case study covering large European corporations to identify management practices. These practices support business unit managers in successfully realizing business model invation and, together, establish a deliberate, strategic-level management approach.
- Author BiographyDr. Martin Trapp conducted his doctoral research on business model innovation at the Chair of Industrial Management headed by Professor Kai-Ingo Voigt at the Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg.
- Author(s)Martin Trapp
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 42 black & white tables, biography
- Weight274 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.