All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRealizing Soul is a uniquely inspiring resource for people of any age feeling Is this all there is? Shouldn't there be something more? It's about connecting with-and staying connected with-that intangible (yet undeniable) something more that makes struggles worthwhile when it's there, and successes hollow when it's t. It's about how to be consciously what we unconsciously kw we really are. This newest compilation of Paul Brunton's reliably informative and inspirational work consists of selections on life's deepest purpose from www.paulbruntondailyte.se, a popular website for which inspiring new excerpts from The Notebooks of Paul Brunton are read aloud by native speakers in sixteen languages every day of the year.
- Author BiographyPaul Brunton helps us hear the melody behind the medley of today's spiritual marketplace. His late writings raise the bar for what we can expect of spiritual teachings and teachers, and what we can do for ourselves. Born in London in 1898, he soon became a leading pioneer of much of what we now take for granted. He traveled widely throughout the world (long before it was fashionable) to meet living masters of various traditions with whom he then lived and studied. His eleven early books from 1934-1952 shared much of what he learned, and helped set the stage for dramatic east-west exchanges of the late 20th century.
- Author(s)Paul Brunton
- PublisherLarson Publications
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLarson Publications
- Weight267 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $49.00
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.31
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.