Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA remarkable teenager who went from public assistance to a million dollar net worth shares his story and offers 9 key principles to success. Farrah Gray is ordinary teenager. He wears a suit and tie; he has an office on Wall Street and ather one in Los Angeles ...and he sold his first business at the age of 14 for more than a million dollars. He invested that money in a partnership with Inner City Broadcasting, one of the most prominent African-American owned businesses in the country, and w is heading the relaunch of their signature magazine, InnerCity. According to People magazine, Farrah is the only African-American teenager to rise from public assistance to a business mogul without being in entertainment or having a family connection. Reallionaire tells Farrah's extraordinary and touching story. When he was just six, Farrah's mother became seriously ill, prompting his decision to provide for this family, and he spent the first $50 he ever made taking them for a real sit-down dinner. At the age of eight, he founded his first business club. By fourteen, with a million dollars in his pocket, Farrah was well on his way to business success. Each stage of Farrah's progress is marked by one of the principles of success he learned along the way, creating t just an extraordinary story but also a step-by-step primer for others to create success in their own lives with hor; charity and compassion. In the tradition of great motivators and leaders, this is both an instructional book and a story to inspire others to live life to the fullest. And readers don't have to be interested in business to enjoy it. In fact, Farrah is a role model for everyone st think of him as a Les Brown for the 21st century.
- Author(s)Farrah Grey
- PublisherHealth Communications
- Date of Publication06/07/2005
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationDeerfield Beach, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Communications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.