Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- Description100 Really Really Big Questions is an unusual and fun introduction to philosophy that explores life's important but often unanswered questions. Readers will be able to explore the history of thought and the great thinkers and learn how to think rationally for themselves. Mind-teasers, optical illusions and thought experiments make this philosophic journey unforgettably fun.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen Lawis a senior philosophy lecturer at Heythrop College in London and the editor of the Royal Institute of Philosophy's journal THINK, which aims to introduce philosophy and its merits to a wide audience. Stephen has written numerous academic papers as well as books for both adults and children including the hugely popular The Philosophy Files.
- Author(s)Stephen Law
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/10/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nishant Choksi
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Interest Age8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.