Really, Really, Really Easy Step-by-step Digital Photography by Cheryl Smith, Gavin Hoole (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReally, Really Really Easy Step-by-Step Digital Photography explains the process of picture-taking and sharing digital images in terms that anybody can understand. There are many books on digital photography, but there are few bare-bones guides that take you beyond the baffling tech-speak of camera manuals and photography books and magazines. Really, Really, Really Easy Step-by-Step Digital Photography is written by authors well versed in turning tough concepts into easy step-by-step instructions. Unlike conventional photography books, the authors first delve into the nuts and bolts of storage, organization, manipulation and sharing of digital images. The second half of the book covers basic camera usage and guides the reader towards the choice of camera that is appropriate for their skills, needs and budget. For ease of explanation and maximum reach in the market, all instructions are aimed at users running PCs under Windows XP; for the step-by-step photography sequences, the authors make use of a Can digital camera (other makes will be touched on) as a 'generic' model.
- Author BiographyGavin Hoole is a successful author and experienced trainer and management consultant. He is the author and co-author of several books, including The Really Really Really Easy Step-by-Step Computer Book. He lives in Cape Town, South Africa. Cheryl Smith is an experienced webmaster and artist, and was co-author of The Really Really Really Easy Step-by-Step Computer Book 2. She lives in Vancouver, Canada. Consultant Duncan Soar is a London-based freelance photographer, who embraced digital technology early on and has been shooting digitally for a number of publishing-based clients for several years. His work has appeared in several national newspapers, books and magazines, as well as on the internet. He believes digital technology truly offers a wealth of opportunities for the professional and a mateur photographer alike, and that the creative potential available with today's photographic tools is breathtaking.
- Author(s)Cheryl Smith,Gavin Hoole
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/01/2013
- Content Notediagrams, tables, 200 colour photos, software screen captures
- Weight490 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.