All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.09
About this product
- DescriptionEditor and nerdette, Sherrill Wark, shows you how to keep your Muse happy and productive, gives you hints on how to say to distractions, and explains how you can dig deep into your soul for characterization. An irreverent & humorous look at the mistakes we all make when we're writing and how we can avoid them. This is an inspirational book that will stimulate you to write that book or movie or story you always wanted to write. No more excuses!
- Author BiographySherrill Wark is proprietor of Crowe Creations (crowecreations.ca) where she's been editing and/or designing clients' books since 2007. She was the editor/designer of Byline, the Canadian Authors Association-National Capital Region branch's bi-monthly e-mag (CAA-NCR); prior to that, she edited/designed the Ottawa Kennel Club's Outlook mag. Sherrill also writes under a pseudonym and she practises the art of screenwriting in her spare nanoseconds.
- Author(s)MS Sherrill Wark
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.