All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionRealtors and other self employed people work very hard and many times forget that part of their life should be devoted to finding happiness. This clever book, with its conversational tone and forthright presentation, offers up a path to reach satisfaction, self-confidence, and renewed enthusiasm for their business and for life itself.
- Author BiographySandi Klein, GRI, ABR, has been a Realtor in Greenwich, Connecticut since 1975. She was an owner of a successful boutique real estate firm for 14 years, opting to sell it to a multi-office chain in 1997. She is currently associated with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services of New England. She has written several children's books, and does frequent copy writing of brochures and home advertisements for fellow agents in her company. Sandi has lived in Greenwich for 40 years, and is an active broker who loves the business and, yes, she has a happy life!.
- Author(s)Sandi Klein
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.