Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionNew to traveling distant lands, Deva writes about his journey around the globe. As a conscious lyricist, yoga teacher and permaculture designer, he explores his outer limits while expanding his inner world. Deva ventures out to perform at festivals, host yoga retreats, teach permaculture workshops, and visit ecovillages. What he discovers will enlighten that discovery in you. Peek inside the mind of a young, vivacious spiritual warrior. He shares his bold truth and envisions a new earth. The journey begins in Japan and expands through five continents: Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Americas. Experience the passion, pain, pleasure and poetry of Deva Presence inscribed and in song. Excerpt from the intro: New Age books about setting intentions and putting them into action, revealed themselves as sources of inspiration. The inspiration guided me to facilitate book circles, become a yoga teacher, and move to an urban farm in Miami to teach others and myself permaculture. I began to break away from the warm south, and wanderlust to different parts of the Americas - in search of communities, land, and love. The intention was to sow the seeds for my highest creation: to build a greater community where we could reap the rewards of living in abundance with like-minded human beings. It is a vision where all participants would be channeling their efforts toward the same goal: living in harmony. What I found were thousands of seeds, sprouting all around this western hemisphere, already working towards that vision. They were growing to help reconnect our fallen forest of humanity. Most of my travel was beautifully blessed with hook-ups on rides, food, staying in people's homes and developing divine connections. I relied heavily on the Universe to manifest exactly what I needed to make my dreams a reality. A good example happened upon return from my first six-month trip. I was preparing to teach a PDC and my bank account showed an abundant wealth of negative three hundred dollars. Regardless, I was still making plans for the following year's trip. In that moment, I was filled with gratitude for the power of divine manifestation in the face of adversity. My world journey was destined to happen, matter what obstacles presumed to exist. I reaped the fruits of intentionally planted seeds and, as you will read, watched myself grow through hardships and happiness. The courage to get out and explore the world has moved me across continents by train, plane, and automobile. It brought me to overcome the various inhibitions limiting my mind, in turn expanding my consciousness through the unexpected experiences that arose. Performing at festivals was also a sought out affair. The momentary weekend collections, of living in artful dream worlds, showered my passionate perspective of what this life could be like. Having so many opportunities to express myself musically in front of large, lively crowds fueled me to create a music album. The writings in this book are inspired and infused with the lyrics. I love to express myself through song and poetically portray what I perceive. It is with this foundation that this Memoir evolved. In the pages that follow, you will find many deep personal insights about the meaning of life, Tantra, and my connection to nature, people and the earth. All of these are matters for consideration when developing a permanent, sustainable future. It is a delight to have you join me on this journey. Together we will experience the world at large with the influence of a permaculture and spiritual perspective. My wish for you is to reap insights from these writings and sow the seeds you choose to grow in your future.
- Author BiographyUnbound by definition is a man who seeks the freedom to BE. Past achievements and future endeavors forgo the present moment experience. To be present, a gift, is what Author and Performing Artist Deva Presence brings to life. A memoir and a music album during his worldly travels unveil a chapter in his life's mission: to inspire and expand global consciousness. As a conscious lyricist, performing at festivals worldwide, he flows from his heart to liberate the soul of the listener. As an Author and Instructor of Yoga and Permaculture Design, he hosts workshops and retreats to manifest his mission. He currently resides in Miami, FL and continues to share in Abundance. Deva is the founder and lead teacher (specializing in adult learning) with Permaculture Miami- generating sustainable designs and new designers since 2008 throughout south Florida and the world. He has produced many permaculture design projects and has lead countless workshops, events, courses and retreats in India, Thailand and Australia to Colombia, England, Spain, Scotland, Costa Rica, Peru and throughout the US. He has written over 30 blogs on his experience and has several articles written about him in the New Times, Natural Awakenings as well as TV/Radio interviews about his accomplishments in Miami and abroad. With hundreds of his students now expanding permaculture in our world, Deva aims to integrate more centers for sustainable living branding Permaculture as a significant solution in today's Re-generation!
- Author(s)Deva Presence
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Photographer(s)Alissa Christine
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.