All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
About this product
- DescriptionPeyton Simmons is a kid with a slight disability but don't tell him that. When the Reaper takes his sister, the young man will stop at thing to get her back. His family decides to travel to Boston for a new start, but the reaper appears there soon after. Peyton quickly meets a group of kids from the neighborhood. They join him on a adventure to the Reaper's land to try and put a stop to the tall man and his kind once and for all. Along the way the group appears to cause one of the strangest disasters in Boston history and comes across some interesting characters, and creatures. All the while Peyton can only hope his sister is still alive.
- Author BiographyBrock Allen (1976- present) Born in Amory, Mississppi His mother is from Ontario, Canada and Father is from Aberdeen, Mississippi. Brock grew up in the country between two small towns in Mississippi, chasing lizards anyd playing basketball with his brothers. He now lives close to Amory, Mississippi with his wife, Kirby and their first child. When not working at a nearby hospital, he enjoys the outdoors, writing, and playing the piano. He is also the author of Nzambi and Reaper.
- Author(s)Brock Allen
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.