All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new explanationist account of epistemic justification, Poston argues that the explanatory virtues provide all the materials necessary for a plausible account of justified belief. There are purely automous reasons. Rather reasons occur only within an explanatory coherent set of beliefs.
- Author BiographyTed Poston is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of South Alabama, USA. His primary areas of research are epistemology and philosophy of science. He has written many articles in journals such as American Philosophical Quarterly, Dialectica, Episteme, Oxford Studies in Philosophy of Religion, Philosophical Studies, Philosophy and Phenomenology Research, Res Philosophica, and The Southern Journal of Philosophy.
- Author(s)Ted Poston
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/08/2014
- Series TitlePalgrave Innovations in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.