All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection makes the compelling argument that Chaucer, the Perle -poet, and The Cloud of Unkwing author, exploited analogue and metaphor for marking out the pedagogical gap between science and the imagination. Here, respected contributors add definition to arguments that have our attention and energies in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyLinda Tarte Holley is Professor Emerita atNorth Carolina State University. She is the author of Chaucer's Measuring Eye and the co-editor of Closure in the Canterbury Tales.
- Author(s)Linda Tarte Holley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe New Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight306 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.