CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionLiz and Seth shared a whirlwind courtship and were married within two years. They have a beautiful life with two kids in sunny, Palm Harbor, Florida. They've had their share of ups and down, but their faith in God and each other carried them through. Now secrets never revealed threaten their marriage. It all begins when a mysterious package arrives followed by tes and letters. As someone threatens to reveal past and present secrets, they both struggle with sharing the truth. Can their marriage survive? Who is stalking Liz and what is Seth hiding from his wife? They both have a........ Reason to Fear.
- Author BiographyShelley Swind is an Christian elementary teacher in Palm Harbor, Florida. She holds a BA and MA in Dance and Theater. Shelley is currently a certified teacher in the state of Florida. She has taught for over 20 years, first at University level and most recently at a private Christian school. She is currently a substitute teacher in the public school system. Following a whirlwind courtship with her own husband, Scott she moved to Florida where they reside with their two children, dog, and guinea pig. Shelley has always dreamed of writing mysteries and now with a hiatus from full time teaching she has had an opportunity to delve into writing. She enjoys scrapbooking, the beach, and, of course, reading. Shelley hopes you enjoy her very first work of fiction.
- Author(s)Shelley Swind
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.