All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe text contains a detailed and current presentation of the program analyses and transformations that extract the flow of data in computer memory systems. The emphasis is on a framework for the optimization of code for imperative programs and greater computer systems efficiency. In addition, the author shows that correctness of program transformations is guaranteed by the conservation of data flow. Professionals and researchers in software engineering, computer engineering, program design analysis, and compiler design will benefit from its presentation of data-flow methods and memory optimization of compilers.
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Collard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.