All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReasoning Skills for Handling Conflict is an easy to follow text in reasoning skills that centers on the problem of people disagreeing and trying to find ways to reach agreement. The first chapter covers how to tell what type of disagreement people have, and the remaining chapters center on each different type of disagreement: attitude, verbal, factual, conflicts of interest, and moral. This text is appropriate for a class in critical reasoning, logic, or peace studies for Grades 11 through College. It is in a workbook format with frequent exercises. Tests and powerpoint presentation software are available to instructors who use this book.
- PublisherWellington Press, Div of Felder Books & Games
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationTallahassee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWellington Press, Div of Felder Books & Games
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight411 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.