All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $133.26Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionCritical Thinking for Law Enforcement Exams provides law enforcement candidates the vital problem-solving skills they need to ace various exams including the Police Officer Exam, Border Patrol Exam, State Police Exam, and Probation/Parole Officer Exam. This book sharpens the logical reasoning and deductive skills needed on multiple-choice questions. With this title, you will solve problems logically, from brainstorming to following through with a sensible solution. It also includes additional online instantly-scored practice questions with detailed answers and explanations.
- Author BiographyThe team at LearningExpress is dedicated to publishing the best and most up-to-date skill-building, academic test-preparation, and career/vocational test-preparation titles available. We're constantly watching market trends, which allows us to be extraordinarily creative and authoritative as we stay ahead of the curve in our editorial approach. LearningExpress makes a point of being cutting edge in bringing you the best and most sought-after titles for all your skill-building needs.
- PublisherLearning Express Llc
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLearning Express Llc
- Weight385 g
- Width220 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.