All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionA glimpse into the tribulations of parenting that is part documentary, part therapy, and completely hilarious. It all started when busy father Greg Pembroke posted a few pictures online of his three-year-old son, mid-tantrum, alongside the reason his son was crying: He had broken his bit of cheese in half. In Reasons My Kid is Crying, Greg collects together photos sent from parents around the world, documenting the many, completely logical reasons why small children cry. Among them: I let him play on the grass . . . He ran out of toys to throw into his pool . . . The neighbor s dog isn t outside . The result is both an affectionate portrait of the universal, baffling logic of toddlers and a reminder for burned-out parents everywhere that they are t alone.
- Author BiographyGREG PEMBROKE is the father of two sons (and the husband of one wife) from Rochester, NY. He works part time as radio advertising copywriter three days per week and stays home with his young sons two days per week.
- Author(s)Greg Pembroke
- PublisherThree Rivers Press (NY)
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press (NY)
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.