All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionI'm t a piece of property that you can just claim, Romaric. Having been held hostage for a month by vicious vampires, Sarah is w recovering in the most unlikely of places...the shelter that her sister, Kate and her vampire mate, Devon, opened to help such victims as herself. After months under the watchful eye of her sister, she's finally put a plan into motion to secure her future when a very imposing, very stoic and utterly drop dead gorgeous vampire takes her world by storm and turns it completely upside down. Ah, but that's where you're wrong, my beauty. You are mine and I've come to do exactly that. Romaric Dietrich, West Regent Vampire Lord is one of the oldest vampires alive. He's cold, calculating and nearly unmatched in power. Vampires recognize their Moiras instantaneously and upon first laying eyes on Sarah Hill, he senses she's his. His Moira. His Destined mate. The one woman meant to be his and his alone. But how is that possible when he'd loved and lost his first? In his quest to uncover the truth, t only does he discover that Sarah is indeed the other half of his soul, but he's put himself, and his mate, in the crosshairs of yet ather very powerful enemy. Only bonded together do they have the power to win the battles ahead. With one look into his icy-blues, Sarah kws that Romaric is t the aloof, uncaring enigma he pretends to be. Underneath his cool, rough exterior lays a passionate, romantic and fiercely loving heart of gold. As they fight the battles to come, Sarah holds the key to t only unlocking his centuries hardened soul, but to the one thing that will save them both from this new nemesis. But will she make her decision in time? And will they finally get the happiness they both deserve?
- Author BiographyMost authors will tell you that writing is all they've ever wanted to do. I guess I'm one of the few that don't fit in that bucket. Writing a book was never on my bucket list until three years ago. On my list was: Climb the Corporate ladder. Check. Go to Europe. Check. Complete a half marathon. Check. Eat chocolate daily. Double check. Isn't this on everyone's bucket list? Catch up on two seasons of Games of Thrones in one day. Painful, but check. And finally, devouring romance books at an alarming pace like the unashamed book addict I am...Over a thousand checks! Living in Nebraska with my soul-mate hubby, I pen my magic world at night, while paying the bills with an actual paying job in the corporate world during the day. Writing is just an all-consuming passion for now, but boy, if I could dream... My other loves include my simply amazing, incredible and talented children and newly acquired son-in-law (wink), a steamy novel, great friends and family, and a warm ocean breeze gliding over my sun drenched skin with a cocktail in hand.
- Author(s)K L Kreig
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.