All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.61Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.20
- AU $45.97Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionGemma Doyle is looking forward to a holiday from Spence Academy spending time with her friends in the city, attending balls in fancy gowns with plunging necklines, and dallying with the handsome Lord Denby. Yet amid these distractions, her visions intensify visions of three girls dressed in white, to whom something horrific has happened that only the realms can explain. The lure is strong, and soon Gemma, Felicity, and Ann are turning flowers into butterflies in the enchanted world that Gemma takes them to. To the girls' great joy, their beloved Pippa is there as well, eager to complete their circle of friendship. But all is t well in the realms or out. Kartik is back, desperately insisting to Gemma that she must bind the magic, lest colossal disaster befall her. Gemma is willing to comply, for this would bring her face-to-face with her late mother's greatest friend, w Gemma's foe Circe. Until Circe is destroyed, Gemma cant live out her destiny. But finding Circe proves a most perilous task. . . . This sumptuous companion to <i>A Great and Terrible Beauty </i>teems with Victorian thrills and chills that play out against the rich backdrop of 1895 London, a place of shadows and light . . . where inside great beauty can lie a rebel angel.
- Author BiographyLibba Bray is the author of the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling Gemma Doyle trilogy, comprised of <i>A Great and Terrible Beauty, </i><i>Rebel Angels, </i> and <i>The Sweet Far Thing.</i> She is also the author of <i>Beauty Queens</i> and <i>Going Bovine, </i> which won the Michael L. Printz Award. Libba lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband, son, and two cats. Visit her at libbabray.com.
- Author(s)Libba Bray
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell
- Weight454 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.