All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOften considered irredeemably conservative, the US working class actually has a rich history of revolt. Rebel Rank and File uncovers the hidden story of insurgency from below against employers and union bureaucrats in the late 1960s and 1970s.
- Author BiographyAARON BRENNER is President of Rank & File Enterprises, a financial and labor research firm; ROBERT BRENNER is Director of the Center for Social Theory and Comparative History at UCLA and author of The Economics of Global Turbulence and The Boom and the Bubble; CAL WINSLOW is Director of the Mendocino Institute and Fellow in Environmental Politics, Institute of International Studies, UC Berkeley.
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAaron Brenner,Calvin Winslow,Robert Brenner
- Introduction byMike Davis
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.