All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $13.00Was:AU $14.99Free postage
About this product
- Description#1 New York Times bestseller Julie Garwood attracts readers like beautiful heroines attract dashing heroes (USA TODAY)! In her stunning classic historical love story of an impetuous duke and his headstrong lover, she proves yet again why she's the undisputed queen of romance. Of all the rakish dukes in England, Jered Marcus Benton, the Duke of Bradford, is the wealthiest, the most handsome-and the most arrogant. And of all London's enchanting ladies, he seeks the affections of only one-Caroline Richmond, a ravishing beauty from Boston with a mysterious past and a fiery spirit. Bradford will bend to woman, matter how enticingly close he grows to Caroline or how determined she is to win his lasting love. But when a deadly intrigue unites the pair against a common enemy, they discover the power of a burning passion ignited by danger and destined to flame into love. Acclaimed for her masterful storytelling, #1 New York Times bestselling author Julie Garwood is a trusted brand name in romantic fiction (People) who first made her mark with her lively, page-turning historical romances.
- Author BiographyJulie Garwood is the author of sixteen New York Times bestsellers, including Heartbreaker, Ransom and Come the Spring. There are more than thirty million copies of her books in print.
- Author(s)Julie Garwood
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Out-of-print date17/02/2016
- Weight155 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.