All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionGoing beyond theory and guess based forecasts; this book systematically explores and measures the implications of the growing use of the internet in the American political landscape. Using current election data, the authors specifically challenge the predominant conjecture that the impact of new techlogy will t affect electoral outcomes and illustrate that the use of the internet is causing a marked shift in t just who votes, but who wins.
- Author BiographyJason B. Gainous is assistant professor at University of Louisville. Kevin M. Wagner is Associate Director of the Jack Miller Forum at Florida Atlantic University.
- Author(s)Jason B. Gainous,Kevin M. Wagner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.