All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you feeling less engaged, less committed and more skeptical at work? Do you find yourself isolated? Or are you caught in the middle of co-workers' interpersonal conflicts? If so, you may be experiencing the symptoms of broken trust in workplace relationships. Small but hurtful situations accumulate over time into the confidence-busting, commitment-breaking, energy-draining patterns consistent with broken trust. Broken trust is simply the natural outcome of people interacting with one ather. Everyone has experienced gossiping, missed deadlines, someone taking credit for other people's work and little white lies. You may have been hurt. You may have realized that you inadvertently let others down. Or, you may be wondering how to help others reeling from broken trust. No matter your vantage point, Dennis Reina and Michelle Reina's new book offers a proven seven-step process to heal pain and rebuild trust. This compassionate, practical approach will help you reframe the experience, take responsibility, forgive, let go and move on. Through healing, you will want to go to work again. You will feel safe to be more fully who you are and, once again give your organization your best thinking, highest intention, risk-taking and creativity. And in a place of self-discovery, self-trust and authenticity, you will connect more fully with others in your personal life as well While there have been many books on recovering from betrayal in personal relationships, this book is the first to focus specifically on the workplace, and the first to give equal weight to what to do when you have hurt others. This award winning book is firmly grounded in the Reinas' 20 years of rigorous research on trust and the empathy they have developed from supporting thousands of people on their healing journeys. Rebuilding Trust In the Workplace is the winner of several awards, including a silver medal in the relationships category 2012 Nautilus Book Awards and a silver medal in the business ethics category of the 2011 Axiom Business Book Awards.
- Author BiographyDr. Michelle Reina and Dr. Dennis Reina, cofounders of The Reina Trust Building Institute, are leading authorities on helping leaders build, rebuild and sustain trust to produce business results. Over the last 17 years, their research and consulting practice has supported such organizations as American Express, Aetna, Boeing, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly Clark, Kodak, Microsoft, Nokia, Sandia National Labs, Texas Instruments, Toyota, Walt Disney World, US Army Corp of Engineers, US Army Chaplaincy, US Dept of Education, US Office of Personnel Management, US Treasury, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
- Author(s)Dennis S. Reina,Michelle L. Reina
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.