All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 256pp mograph is the definitive look at accalimed artist James Jean's career thus far. Lovingly designed by Jean himself, this monumental book showcases new work as well as important creative milestones- from the eerie dreamscapes of his oil paintings to the elaborate installations and animations he created for Prada in 2008, to his gorgeous illustration work, as well as never-before published pages from his detailed sketchbooks.
- Author BiographyJames Jean was born in Taiwan in 1979. Raised in New Jersey, he graduated from New York City's School of Visual Arts in 2001. Along with his award-winning cover art for DC Comics, Jean has produced illustrations for Time Magazine, The New York Times, Rolling Stone, Spin, ESPN, Atlantic Records, Target, Playboy, Nike, and Reebok among many others. In 2008, his artwork was the inspiration for Prada's Spring clothing line.
- Author(s)James Jean
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1737 g
- Width209 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $34.13Trending at AU $37.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.