All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionRecaging the Beast addresses the underlying cause of most disease - fungal overgrowths in the body which are fueled by antibiotics, birth control pills, prescription drugs and our sugar and carbohydrate laden diets. A yeast-free diet and anti-fungal supplements are outlined to restore health.
- Author BiographyAuthor Jane Remington has been a life-long student of holistic medicine and natural healing. For nearly thirty years she has worked closely with a naturopath and medical intuitive in helping many people battling disease to find true health, using only diet and healing supplements. Recaging the Beast is her account of her own healing journey, and her research into the true cause of most disease - yeast and fungal overgrowths in the body which stem from the use of antibiotics, steroids, hormones, and the ingestion of high carbohydrate foods, especially sugar. Recaging the Beast outlines the steps to eradicate the fungal overgrowths which fuel disease by building the immune system. Jane is also the author of a cookbook called The Yeast-Free Kitchen, which contains her own personal recipes to tame what she calls the yeast-beast.
- Author(s)Mrs Jane Remington
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.