Recall Abortion: Ending the Abortion Industry's Exploitation of Women by Janet Morana (Hardback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.70+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionWith Foreword by Fr. Frank Pavone. Abortion harms women. Bad products are recalled every day: the Ford Pinto, faulty tires, dangerous prescription pills, contaminated lettuce. If a product is found to pose even a modest risk to those who use it, you can bet it will soon be pulled from the market. . . . Unless that product is abortion. Every abortion kills an unborn child. But more, <i>abortion harms women</i> risking the health and well-being of those who all too often are conned or coerced into making this terrible choice. If it were any other product, abortion would have been removed from the market long ago. In <b><i> Recall Abortion</i></b>, author Janet Morana exposes the myriad ways abortion exploits women, and calls for a national recall of this deadly procedure. She documents the way abortion risks and degrades women's health. And she exposes the false promises and lies by which it is pushed and sold. Morana also investigates abortion's debilitating after-effects, and gives a voice to those women who have chosen abortion and have regretted it. These testimonies (so often silenced by the abortion industry) are a powerful and sometimes heartbreaking glimpse into the real suffering abortion causes, including deep depression and lasting physical and emotional scars. Abortion does t empower women. It is t health care. It harms women, severely. Isn't it time we <i> Recall Abortion</i>?
- Author BiographyJanet Morana is Executive Director of Priests for Life and Co-Founder of the Silent No More Awareness Campaign, the world's largest mobilization of women who have had abortions.Born in Brooklyn, NY, she holds a Master's degree in Education and was a full-time public school teacher. She is a national pro-life leader and assists the Vatican on pro-life matters.</p>She co-hosts the Defending Life and the Catholic View for Women series on EWTN, and is a frequent guest on other TV and radio programs. In 2003, she addressed the Pro-Life Caucus of the U.S. House of Representatives on life issues. She is the recipient of Legatus' Cardinal John O'Connor Pro-Life Hall of Fame Award.</p>
- Author(s)Janet Morana
- PublisherCatholic Courses
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCatholic Courses
- Weight431 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byTeresa Tomeo
- Foreword byFr Frank Pavone
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.