All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionRecent Advances in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, volume 24 is the latest book in this very successful and long-established series (originally entitled Recent Advances in Anaesthesia and Analgesia) to present a collection of cutting-edge topics for anaesthetists. It has been compiled by some of the world's leading authorities in their subjects and builds on the successful formula of the previous volumes. As the title suggests, these latest volumes have increased input from the field of intensive care, including a particularly topical chapter on intensive care outreach. Other chapters include deaths under anaesthesia, use of simulators in anaesthesia, and transoesophageal echocardiography. Trainee and practising anaesthetists and intensivists at all levels will find this book extremely relevant in their daily clinical practice.
- Author BiographyJeremy N. Cashman is a Consultant Anaesthetist at St George's Hospital, London and an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of London. R. Michael Grounds is a Consultant in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine at St George's Hospital, London and an Honorary Reader in Intensive Care Medicine at the University of London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRecent Advances
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note42 b/w illus. 24 tables
- Weight452 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine157 mm
- Edited byJ. N. Cashman,Michael Grounds
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.