Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionBreast cancer is the most common type of cancer found in women worldwide; approximately 10 per cent of women are confronted with breast cancer in their lives. Breast cancer can be most efficiently treated if detected at an early stage. This book focuses primarily on the application of computer vision for early lesion identification in mammograms and breast-imaging volumes through computer-aided diagstics (CAD). Colour illustrations are included in the text, and an accompanying CD-ROM contains other full-colour images.
- Author(s)Jasjit S. Suri,Rangaraj M. Rangayyan
- PublisherSPIE Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSPIE Press Monograph
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 155
- Place of PublicationBellingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSPIE Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.